Monday, June 20, 2011

It's up!

The new Poppytalk Handmade market place running from today until July 15th is online! We are thrilled to be a part of it, especially since there are so many great artists in this exhibition. Here are some of my favorites:


 I love this lounge chair from Gallant and Jones. They have so many beautiful fabric choices.


Jim and I have spoken at length about our deep desire to make lampshades and hanging lights. Sasha and Elisabeth set a high standard in this category. I love these.



Some of you may (or may not) know that I studied fine art at Carnegie Mellon University. The paintings featured by artist Samantha French take me back to late nights in the attic of the Fine Arts building there. I love these paintings, and I wish I had several of them at home to remind my of summer as we are huddled down during Chicago winters.

Ana

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ana,

    Thanks for the lovely comments!

    Sasha & Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete